Busy Busy Learning brings you the wonders of learning through stories, arts and play. Heavily inspired by books and the natural world you’ll find seasonal ideas including stories, activities and crafts to share with your children, grandchildren and classes.
Most Popular Posts in 2022
- Tonie Box or Yoto Player? This post will help you decide which audio player may be best for your child.
- Meet the Mum Behind the Maker – Mel from My Story Stones Rock. I’ve recently updated this post for those who wanted to know where to get their own rock blanks from.
- People Who Help Us – Early Years Play. A post to give you lots of ideas for this brilliant topic.
- Phonics – What is Phase 2 SATPIN? This post is a great place to get an understanding of phonics and tips to help your child/ren.
- Mud Kitchens Galore – Dream Gardens for Kids. The perfect play for any time of year.
Make sure you pop back each week for the latest Bookworm Buzz Children’s Book News full of reviews, thought provoking reading and activities to explore books further.
We’re also featured in the Top 100 UK Book Blogs on Feedspot. It’s a great line up of wonderful book blogs that you’ll love. You can find the list on Feedspot here and discover other bloggers too.
Bookworm Buzz – Book News
If you’d love to keep up to date on children’s book news then head to my weekly updates here. Weekly posts will resume January 2023 for now check out Reading Rambles. It’s perfect for all book lovers including parents, teachers and librarians. You can find lots including –
🧡New Book Releases
💛Books for Nature Explorers
Phonics Blog Series
Phonics is a real passion of mine and one of my favourite things to teach when I worked in early years. Phonics is one part of a wide range of skills children need to be able to read and write. However, it comes with plenty of jargon and for many of us we were never taught it ourselves at school.
This series is ideal for parents looking to support their children with their phonics learning or planning to home school, but equally perfect for student teachers. Check out the series here.
Garden Series Posts
Are you looking for a little garden inspiration? Would you like your children to be able to explore the outdoors and enjoy learning through play? This is the series for you. Click on the titles below to head to that blog post
To gain access to members free resources please sign up to our newsletter where you will be sent a password to gain access. New resources added each month focused on nature, phonics and celebrations.